READ ME:
LATEST POSTS:

2930_Denise_My favor game

**Posted by Anonymous at 6:12 AM



My favor game is Galaga. Galaga published by Namco in 1981, it was an arcade game, also a computer game. The player control a space ship (you have 3 space ships from the very beginning), the mission is to clear all the bee-like enemies (named Galaga). As the player, you only can move your space ship left or right to shoot enemies, also to avoid hitting by enemies or its bullets.

The most special part of this game is the boss Galaga will fly down, try to capture your ship by using a tractor beam. If you get caught, you will lose a life. But if the captured ship it’s not your last ship, you still have chance to get it back by shooting the boss galaga (don’t shoot at your own ship then you failed). If you have successfully got your ship back the awesome part is now you have 2 ships combined together, means that now you can shoot 2 bullets at once you’ll have wider attack range which I think is a brilliant idea, no one has done that before.

I like the feeling that you let your space ship get captured on purpose, and then you shoot very carefully try to shoot at the boss not your ship. I feel satisfied every time I success. I also like the army-badges appear on the right bottom of screen, the more level I completed the more badges I get. I think the reason why I like it is because those army-badges looks like you are some kind of war-hero, that the government honors you with those badges. Furthermore, the more badges you have the more space ship you got.

Another reason I like this game is, the game is simple, by saying simply I mean the controls is simple, you just need to push left and right arrow keys, and space bar(or Z) on keyboard, you can concentrate on shooting and dodging. The game maybe looks easy but it’s not a easy game, those “flying-bugs” sometimes really get your nerve, makes you really want to kill them. Although, it’s not a 3D game, doesn’t have fancy sound effect, doesn’t have beautiful graphic, but I still enjoy playing it.

try this game in here:
http://nintendo8.com/game/118/galaga/
video:

COMMENTS:

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Ariel Chou says:

    i wasn't know you will play an old old arcade game!!! great, we should appreciate those classical 'game ancestor '!!!!

Leave a reply

Post a Comment