READ ME:
LATEST POSTS:

3004_wow play

**Posted by Yao at 6:49 PM















At the beginning during my wow play, i choosed a female UNDEAD. She is a WAR LOCK with paleturquoise hair ,a smiley face and nice red dress. The reason why i choose her is because i saw she has a litter minion with her and i give her a red dress. It is looks nice!!
After i started my game play, i found it is hard to level up, i was having trouble with finding objectives and the way to complete them. I was just fighting with those monsters in the world. Finally,i decided to change my occupation when i reached level 3.












I choosed a male TAUREN as my new hero. He is a warrior with a strong body. The reasons why i choosed him is because he looks stronger .
After i started with my new warrior, i found it is more easy to get objectives and complete them.
So far i reached level 10. As conclusion, i prefer UNDEAN`s image,i prefer TAUREN`s game world.

COMMENTS:

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a reply

Post a Comment